We provide a range of bespoke services for education, employment and criminal justice drawing on our broad professional experience of these fields relating to autism and related neuro diverse conditions. Please contact us for details about how we can meet your requirements.
We provide a range of expertise focused on developing packages to support the educational and social needs of children and young people with Autism Spectrum Conditions (including Asperger syndrome), dyslexia, ADHD, dyspraxia, Tourette Syndrome and mental health difficulties. We also provide training which can be tailored for teaching staff and/or support staff (LSAs, Student Services and non-teaching staff). Please click here for a list of our training courses.
Classroom Observation Assessments
We also carry out classroom observation assessments for children and young people with Autism Spectrum Conditions, dyslexia, dyspraxia and ADHD to guide teaching staff and families in the best ways to support the person.
Specialist Further Education Asperger Syndrome Transitions Project
We have also developed and delivered a specialist Asperger Syndrome Transition Project for students in FE colleges which meets OFSTED Framework (2012) outcomes for supporting next steps for learners with differing needs. The project supports students with Asperger syndrome in understanding their own condition, building confidence and making the right choices in university or employment.
Our consultants can run the project for you or alternatively we can train your staff to deliver the project through a 4 day Train the Trainer programme.
- Individual Asperger syndrome workplace assessments and observations – dyslexia, ADHD and dyspraxia also covered
- Follow-up report and recommendations for reasonable adjustments
- Job coaching and on-going support for the employee
- Jobcentre Plus Access to Work Approved Provider
- Mediation between employer and employee
- Training needs analysis
- Delivery of training on Asperger Syndrome, autism, dyslexia etc. to colleagues and managers
- Equality Act (2010) employer advice and guidance
- Employer and colleague support, strategies and awareness information on Asperger Syndrome, autism, dyslexia etc.
- Asperger syndrome Expert Witness reports for Employment Tribunals
Expert Witness for Criminal Justice
Whilst unable to comment on clinical or diagnostic matters concerning autistic individuals, Sarah Hendrickx has considerable experience in providing impact and behavioural reports with regard to criminal and civil cases relating to autistic individual and/or their care. Her experience and credentials are considered adequate by courts when requiring this type of expert witness input.
We deliver high quality reports to an exceptional standard of clarity, yet with depth and complexity and never miss a deadline.
Our Asperger Syndrome and autism consultant has carried out research and had published six books in the field and has a Masters degree in Autism, particularly in the area of adult support.