We work with a number of autistic speakers, many of whom work as practitioners or researchers in the field of autism and who have both personal and professional expertise to share. Drop us an email if you need a professional autism speaker (or two) for your event.
Our guest speakers:
Please click on organisation/event link for more information and booking. If there is no link, it is because we have no further booking information. Please contact the organiser.
Caroline Hearst conference speaking events:
Sarah Hendrickx conference speaking events:
- 01 February 2018 - National Autistic Society (NAS) - Bristol - "Autism and Anxiety"
- 07 April - Asperger / Autism Network (AANE) - Boston USA - TBC
- 22 May 2018 - Children in Scotland - Glasgow - "Girls and Autism"
- 23 April 2018 - Little Rainbows Autism Group - Doncaster - "A Spectrum of Possibilities"
- 23 May 2018 - Special Needs And Parents (SNAP) - Essex - TBC
- 21 September 2018 - Axia-ASD - Autism, People Behind the Masks
- 19 October 2018 - Phoenix Primary and Secondary School - Phoenix Annual Autism Conference