Conferences at which Sarah Hendrickx will be presenting in the future. Please contact the organiser for details as we do not book for any of these events.
Please click on organisation/event link for more information and booking. If there is no link, it is because we have no further booking information. Please contact the organiser.
- 25 September 2017 - DSPL4 - Herts. - Hoddesdon - Girls and Autism, What's The Difference?
- 29 September 2017 - PROACT-SCIPr-UK - Basingstoke - Happiness - an Autistic Perspective
- 03 October 2017 - Children in Scotland - Edinburgh - Autism and Girls
- 19 October 2017 - Autism Anglia - Colchester - Women and Girls
- 03 November 2017 - Integra - Bristol - Autism Conference - Happiness & Girls
- 10 November 2017 - Dorset Special Schools - Women and Girls
- 16 November 2017 - Bexhill and Hastings NAS - Anxiety & Girls
- 17 November 2017 - SPACE - Herts.
Sarah presents on many aspects of autism, including:
- Personal Perspective
- Women and Girls
- Sexuality and Gender Identity
- Social and Personal Relationships
- Offending Behaviour
- Happiness and Well-being
- ... And more...
Sarah combines her personal experience as an autistic adult with many years as an autism professional. She has an unusually blunt and entertaining speaking style described as inspirational and highly accessible by audiences: ‘Sarah says it like it is!’
Diagnosed as autistic at the age of 43, Sarah speaks openly about her wide and varied life experiences with honesty and humour. Sarah provides training and consultancy services to UK government, employers, criminal justice, health professionals, education and care providers. She has an MA in Autism and sits on professional advisory boards for the National Autistic Society.