We work with a number of autistic speakers, many of whom work as practitioners or researchers in the field of autism and who have both personal and professional expertise to share. Drop us an email if you need a professional autism speaker (or two) for your event.
Our guest speakers:
Sarah Hendrickx presents on many aspects of Autism, including:
- Personal Perspective
- Women and Girls
- Sexuality and Gender Identity
- Social and Personal Relationships
- Offending Behaviour
- Happiness and Well-Being
- ...and more
Sarah combines her personal experience as an Autistic adult with many years as an Autism professional. She has an unusually blunt and entertaining speaking style described as inspirational and highly accessible by audiences: "Sarah says it like it is!"
Diagnosed at the age of 43, Sarah speaks openly about her wide and varied life experiences with honesty and humour.
Sarah provides training and consultancy services to UK government, employers, criminal justice, health professionals, education and care providers. She has an MA. in Autism and sits on professional advisory boards for the National Autistic Society.
- Women and Girls With Autism Spectrum Disorder: Understanding Life Experiences From early Childhood to Old Age
- Asperger Syndrome - A Love Story co-authored by Keith Newton
- Love,Sex and Relationships - What People with Asperger Syndrome Really, Really Want
- Asperger Syndrome and Alcohol - Drinking to Cope? co-authored by Matt Tinsley
- Asperger Syndrome and Employment - What People with Asperger Syndrome Really, Really Want
- The Adult and Adolescent Neuro-diversity Handbook - contribution by Claire Salter